Bluetooth Helmet communicator without boom microphones
- Multi-Hop Technology Intercom
- - Up to 700m
- - Support large group intercom up to 10 or more
- - Fully duplex communication
- - Multiply your range through hopping
- Aerodynamic design
- Firmware update
- Auto loudness adjustment
- Suitable for both open face and closed face helmets
- Powerful speakers ensure clarity under noisy conditions
- Ruggedized weather resistant design
- DSP patented
- Voice Pickup
- Voice Dial
UClear HBC200 introduces Super Group Intercom and Multi-Hop technology, specifically for group communications with full duplex intercom.
Multi-hop technology, used in military tactical communications, provides superior sound quality and connection stability over Bluetooth intercom systems that suffer from interference and are “line of sight” dependent.
By incorporating Multi-hop technology, each UClear HBC200 control unit works as a repeater or relay station, enabling the network to grow as more control units/riders are added to the group. Depending on riding conditions, the intercom range between two riders is up to 700 meters. Adding a third unit/rider increase the intercom range up to an additional 700 meters. Add a fourth rider and the entire group can communicate up to 2100 meters (1.3 miles) in full duplex intercom mode.
Unique speaker design delivers HiFi grade music entertainment like your home audio equipment.
Riding a motorcycle has never been more enjoyable.
UCLEAR-HBC200 is designed to be splash, rain, dust and snow resistant. It continues to perform in different environments<
• HBC200 is not compatible with the HBC100, so the intercom will not work if you try to pair them.
• HBC200 control unit is not compatible with HBC100 speakers or speakers within the UAP100 accessory pack.
• If you have purchased a UAP100 for your HBC200 after 9/1/12, please contact us to exchange the UAP100 speakers for HBC200 speakers (proof of purchase is required).
||Up to 10 Hours
||Up to 2 Weeks
||Version 2.1, class1 (EDR)
||Rain and snow resistant
||-28.9 °C (-20°F) to 60°C (140 °F)
DSP Algorithm Features
- - Adaptive beam forming technology
- - Adaptive noise suppression
- - Adaptive echo cancellation
- - Intelligent ‘sweet spot’, directed towards speaker’s voice
- - Detected speech signal enhancement
- - Environment and background noise cancellation
- - Unique wind filtering technique effective up to 238KM/h
Bluetooth profiles supported
- - Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- - Headset Profile (HSP)
- - Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- - Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- - Intercom Profile